5kW to 40kW and beyond
LARCAN Eclipse Series: The Dawn of New World Standard of Performance
Eclipse Stands in Front of All Others.
Take Notice. Magnum inspired. Performance renowned. A rugged and reliable Universal Analog UHF Solution for broadcast standards worldwide.
The Eclipse Series of solid state analog UHF transmitters captures progress and defines possibility – delivering unsurpassed performance and rugged reliability. Based on the award winning design of our Magnum Series of digital transmitters, Eclipse takes technical innovation to new levels for analog.
Built for broadcast standards worldwide, Eclipse is the outcome of engineering at its best. Integrating the innovation of Magnum-based technologies with the proven success of the M Series gives Eclipse the distinction as the ideal combination of creative design and ‘bullet proof’ performance.
Eclipse was developed with our solid design principles in mind, incorporating proven and innovative amplifier technologies, superior modularity, versatile air cooling, and ‘hot pluggable’ PAs and power supplies. All with the quality, dependability, ease of access and serviceability you can expect from LARCAN.
Eclipse delivers the optimum in customized technology – with unique LARCAN innovations in RF amplifier design (*patented).
The goal was to create a unique, uncompromised and universal analog UHF design. The effect… Eclipse – a functional, intuitive, yet no-nonsense transmitter that meets your broadcast needs on an entirely new level.
Our new UHF PA module combines MAGNUM inspired design with the expertise and experience of our legendary M Series transmitters. Unique ‘customer-fit’ LARCAN technology includes a new stripline coupler design (patent pending). The result is innovation – unprecedented levels of power density and superior linearity.
Eclipse Series Features nclude:
- State-of-the-art exciter delivers optimum performance for all broadcast standards worldwide.
- Patent-pending RF amplifier Design Features LDMOS technology
- Multiple regulated power supplies
- Uniquely modular, hot pluggable, fully redundant design
- Highly linear broadband PA modules and intuitive advanced diagnostics to ensure the best quality broadcast signal possible.
- Extensive monitoring system designed to simplify maintenance
- Versatile cooling system ‘Pull-thru’ design for ease of installation
- Compact – Fits 20kW of power in less than 25 square feet of space